Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"Just Relax" {Card}: Prima Marketing/CardMaker Magazine Blog Hop

Good morning :)!!

I have a card once again for you today- created for Prima Marketing using the awesome Everyday Vintage "Love Letters" collection. Prima has a blog hop going on RIGHT NOW- so make sure you head on over there to check out all the details. My card is featured there today, along with those of some of the other amazing designers on the team. Don't miss out :)

"Just Relax"
I was thoroughly inspired by the images in this collection. Oh, how I can relate to this poor, tired housewife! And we all need a reminder to just take a deep breath...relax...put it in God's hands. Right?

I had some fun just playing with this one. Mists, stickers, stamps, little details...just had a good time. :) And I always love me the chance to do a bit of fussy cutting...this collection is great for that!

Products Used:
813352- Everyday Vintage Love Letters Kit
813345- Everyday Vintage Cling Stamp Set
961053- Mechanicals "Gear"
961176- Mechanicals Brads: Square
571290- Olivia
571535- Le Mia
571108- La Cela
562984- Canvas Alphabet Stickers- Sunrise Sunset
563288- Tiny Alphabet Stickers- Lyric
960292- Vintage Mechanicals- Pins

Thanks for coming on over! I hope you get the chance to enjoy today's blog hop! :)

10 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Cuteness! Love how you have done this card!! Oh if only relaxing was something I could do more of LOL

sandi said...

Fabulous! Love the vintage feel that this has!

Ashley Horton said...

So awesome Erin!! Love the vintage housewife, and the relax sentiment!! We definitely need that!!

Laurie said...

this is really cool!! love :)

Romy said...

Such a wonderfuland creative card!

Patty O'Malley said...

This card is awesome, Erin. Love the unique style of it.

Davi said...

Love this card, the vintage image and colors are wonderful and the little latch opening is perfect with it ;)

Sandie said...

Oh yes, I am sure we can all relate to the tired housewife - best time to scrap and create... well kind of! Love your card Erin!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous card, and I am sure we are all nodding in agreement at the sentiment on the card!!

Lizzy Hill said...

What a fun card! It made me LOL:):) and of course, your wonderful techniques soooo work on this smaller scale:)::))))