Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's May Day...Webster's Pages Style!

Happy May Day! It's May 1st in my part of the world, which is also known as "May Day"- and it's ALL about the flowers! So today at Webster's Pages we're sharing some "flowery" inspiration with you :)...

"Adored. Beautiful. Perfect"
My beautiful niece Lilah was the perfect subject for my "floral-inspired" layout. As always, I began with a bit of fussy cutting and let my "clippings" decide the direction of my project. I wanted it to be layered and feminine- something worthy of such a gorgeous photo :)


I've incorporated some of the 6"x6" paper pad elements on my layout, including the bird cage and the green circles from the Modern Romance collection. I like how these smaller images complimented my design.

The butterflies were created by using the "Dream Big" rubber stamp. Aren't they delightful??


Products Used:

{Paper}

{Embellishments}

{Trims}
In Love Trim Pack

Other Products Used:


 

I hope you have a wonderful day! Thank-you for coming! :)

20 comments:

kostromka said...

Прелестная страничка!!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work Erin, and perfectly coordinated with your photograph. Absolutely stunning xx

Irina Gerschuk said...

Wow, Erin!!! It's beautiful!!! Love everything about it)))))

Dianne H said...

Wow! Your work with Websters is amazing. Love it all and also the Blue Fern Studio chippie.

Lizzy Hill said...

Beautiful LO..especially love that tuille looking lace running across the page...so soft & delicate! And the punched edges....truly a tribute to May Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adriana B said...

beautiful details :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Absolutley STUNNING!!! LOVE the yellow vibe!! :D So pretty!!

ellyscard creatief said...

What a beautiful gorgeous creation.
Gr Elly

Sonia said...

Hello my dear friend, I want to apologize if I can not comment on all your beautiful work, but I finally found a full-time job ^_^
Will I be able to visit you on weekends only .. in Italy today is Labor Day and we are all at home^_^
You have done a marvelous creation as always
Have a wonderful day^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Lizzyc said...

Oh how sweet this layout is! I love the pops of yellow and that adorable photo just melts my heart! I love the fussy cutting and that punched edge along the bottom is divine!! gorgeous layout!!

sandi said...

This is just so pretty! Love all the delicate bits and pieces!

morkaren said...

Dejlig lille pige i et meget smukt LO, overdådigt pyntet. knus morkaren.

Vivi Morais said...

Perfect, Erin!!! The colors are fantastic!!
Happy May Day!!

Irini said...

Stunning!!!!!!! beautiful colours!!
hugz
irini

Romy said...

Aww, this is just the prettiest girly lay-out ever! I really love the borders and all the little details peeking out.

Evgenia Petzer said...

amazing work! love all the layers!

Patty O'Malley said...

What a cutie your little niece is! The layout is beautiful, of course, and the layering is fantastic.

Davi said...

Oh my how gorgeous this is Erin!! I love the way you fussy cut some of the elements, the cool texture and the LO you used! So perfect to show off Lilahs pic ;)

BethW said...

Your niece is adorable! I am in awe of your fancy cutting-this is stunning.

Eila Sandberg said...

*sigh* now what did I say about your work. It always has the same physical effect on me, first palpitations and drooling, and then an open-mouthed ogling at the beauty of your detail work! xoxo