Friday, July 12, 2013

Prima "Allstar" Collection Sneak~!

Good morning, everyone! It's Friday in my world and I've got a busy day ahead- my little guy Gunner turns 3 tomorrow so I've got shopping to get done and other preparations...stayed up waaaay too late last night putting together my grocery list from Pinterest, lol. 

So I'm already beat and I've only just begun my day, ugh!

But- I have a tag to share today that I created using the new Summer CHA release from Prima:
 the "Allstar" Collection. 

"#1 Fan" Tag
I do my best to make any collection "me"- even if it's a masculine, sporty-themed collection. Since most often even my most "masculine" of projects are far more feminine than they perhaps should be, I still like to remain true to myself- which I aimed to do on this tag. As you can see, Allstar is not JUST for the boys!

Products Used:
846251- Allstar Collection "Depth Chart"
569655- Allstar Collection 4"x6" Cling Mounted Stamp Set
570460- Allstar Collection Sugar Dots
569662- Allstar Collection Tag Me Tickets and Tags Set
569747- Allstar Collection Wood Icons
569754- Allstar Collection 1" Flair Buttons
571610- Audrey
571108- La Cela
571016- Valentina
 
 I love anything vintage- so this collection is already a must-have in my book! If you love sports or have men in your life who do- there are plenty of images to get {their} scrapping done! If NOT- there are alternate sides to the papers perfect for your more "neutral" project; like what I created :)


Thank-you so much for checking out my blog post today. I will be back on Sunday- so see you then :)!

14 comments:

Elena Olinevich said...

I can imagine how busy you are.
you have managed to make this collection feminine. beautiful tag

sandi said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! You just absolutely work wonders with kits!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Gorgeous!

Romy said...

What a gorgeous tag! I really like how you arranged the flowers.

Patty O'Malley said...

Tag loving me loves this tag! I'm with you in that I find it hard to make a fully masculine card without a bit of femininity to it!

Heather Jacob said...

perfectly divine x

Lizzyc said...

Your tag is gorgeous! I hope you have a lovely weekend, and Happy Birthday to your dear boy Gunner!!

Svetlana Austin said...

very unusual but very stylish take on this collection! very beautiful tag!

Ella Swan said...

Lovely tag! So YOU as always!! Happy birthday to Gunner - can't wait to see your party snaps...Looking forward to scrapping with ALL STAR for my boys (sure flowers are bound to make an appearance too LOL)

Davi said...

That tag is sooo gorgeous, love the vintage look with all the yummy lace, flowers and papers :) Hope you have a wonderful Birthday Celebration! HB Gunner!

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous tag, Erin! Love those pretty colors together! I hope Gunner has a fun birthday!!

Words and Pictures said...

Such a fab tag, Erin.
Alison x

Eila Sandberg said...

Haven't got a single boy to scrap excepts hubbs of course, but he gets the same treatment as everybody else does - flowers! LOVE how you turned this wee challenging collection into something so YOU and so beautiful. This is such a lovely tag! xoxo

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful tag Erin. How gorgeous are there yellow and blue together.