Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Couple Webster's Pages Projects!

It has been a LONG time since I've had to post twice in a day, but I'm loaded up with projects to share and it suddenly seems there are just not enough days left in the month :)

So here we are! I have a couple of cutesy projects to share with you created using a couple of the NEW CHA collections from Webster's Pages :). 

"Memories" Canvas
Isn't this just the SWEETEST photo?! My little dolly pants and her handsome daddy- such a cute pair :)
I LOVED how Allison Kreft's Recorded collection perfectly matched the vintage filter I added to my photo. And the fun patterns in this range were perfect for a carefree project such as this one.

My favorite? The "Rewind" cassette tape paper- it's seriously way too cute and brings back some of my favorite memories of my sister and I tape recording ourselves. We would do that for hours!

I've used a few different Webster's Pages stamps to create my aged, vintage background. Just a little bit of Distress Ink and it's easy as pie!


Products Used:

Paper:

Embellishments:
Perfect Charms Tree

Next up I have a card for you, using the NEW Family Traditions collection by Adrienne Looman!

"I Love You" Card
 I love the warm, homey, country charm feel that this collection offers! Right up my alley :). I thought this range would be the perfect one for creating a sweet little card for my baby boy. 



As with every Webster's Pages collection, there are plenty of motifs for easy layering!



Products Used:

Paper:

Trims:

Thanks for looking!
Enjoy the rest of your day :)

3 comments:

Romy said...

Your work with these beautiful papers is s amazing! Such gorgeous projects!

Lizzyc said...

These are so beautiful, you use any type of papers and make them work!!

Caroline said...

Thank goodness I can post here; lol...
Beautiful Erin (of course) - love the vintage feel of 1st but then equally the gorgeous pops of colour on 2nd!! :)