Tuesday, July 16, 2013

It's Time for a Sneak: C'est Magnifique August Kit!

Good morning! I trust you all had a good weekend and that your week is off to a great start!

My sister and her girls just left yesterday afternoon after a wonderful few days together :). A bit disappointed that it rained the whole time and we didn't get to go swimming at the lake (which we ALL look forward to so much!)~ but it was still so awesome to have them here. 

Now, it's back to business~! I always feel a little bit out of the loop after taking a few days off from my scrappy life, but just bear with me ;). 

I have a sneak for you of the August Kit from C'est Magnifique. Today I will be showing a layout using the kit, as well as the paper and add-ons. 

"So Authentic"
Once again, we have ourselves a VERSATILE kit that goes both feminine and masculine. Here I've scrapped a photo of my oldest; it's from his birthday last year and I just love it to pieces! Such a genuine look of happiness; love it :)

Here are the paper and add-ons that we will be featuring in this month's kit:

"Vintage Garden" by Pion Designs

Kit Paper
Pion Vintage Garden: Phlox
Pion Vintage Garden: Blue Ornament
Pion Vintage Garden: Peony
Pion Vintage Garden: Tags
Pion Vintage Garden: Borders
Pion Vintage Garden: Pink Ornament
Pion Vintage Garden: Images
Pion Vintage Garden: Flax
Each month we also offer two add-ons.  Unfortunately the add-ons have already sold out, but some of the items are available individually in our store.  If you'd like to purchase them or add individual items to your kit, follow the links below.
If you want to be sure we have an Embellishment and/or Flower Add-on available for you each month, please e-mail Leslie{at}c'estmagnifiquekits.com and she will make sure you are automatically sent what you want each month.  It's the only way to make sure you get the add-ons.  

August Kit Embellishment Add-on

August Kit Flower Add-on

 Petaloo: Forget Me Nots: Robin Egg Blue
Petaloo: Wild Blossoms: Soft Green
Basic Grey: Serenade: Chiffon Flowers
Prima: Fairy Rhymes Collection: Mini Rose Stems
Prima: Fairy Rhymes Collection: Roses
Prima: Joulee: Tropics

As always, I'm so pleased you dropped in today. 

Have a good one!

17 comments:

МамаФиалка said...

Какая красивая!

Solange Barreto said...

Amo seu trabalho, belíssimas cores.
Maravilhoso design. Beijo, fique com Deus.

Romy said...

Your lay-out is so beautiful! I love the soft and romantic look of it.

Lizzy Hill said...

Those hearts in the bg.....YUMMO:):):)

Lizzy Hill said...

..hang on, they're little DIAMONDS!!! Well - girl's best friend...but hearts would be cute too:):):)

Patty O'Malley said...

Your layout is beautiful! I like the fact that you use flowers and it still has a masculine look.

Kris Berc said...

Gorgeous! Hope to run into you at CHA :)

Ashley Horton said...

Totally gorgeous Erin!! Love the masculine colors you used to go along with that sweet photo of Wyatt!

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic layout, love the textured diamonds, and love the layers, and of course always love flowers!!

Ella Swan said...

Such a beautiful page Erin!! Your clustering is out of this world magnificent!! Please let me know where you buy your seambinding (if it is online and not scrapbbok.com as they refuse to ship to Africa :/)

Lynette Jacobs said...

The photo is precious, I love his smile. The layout is stunning and I love your clustering.

Laurie said...

this is really pretty Erin, love that photo! He's sooo cute :) Hope you are enjoying the summer, I know you've been waiting for it!

Laurie said...

this is really pretty Erin, love that photo! He's sooo cute :) Hope you are enjoying the summer, I know you've been waiting for it!

Davi said...

Gorgeous LO Erin, I love the way it looks very outdoorsy, and His happy expression!

Svetlana Austin said...

this is totally adorable, Erin! love the photo and all the details you put together here!

Sandie said...

Wow Erin, this is just stunning!!!

zenevak said...

Love your composition and clustering. Your ribbon/bow is fabulous - I can never get mine looking that good so I never end up adding it! Inspiring work!