Friday, July 26, 2013

"Beautiful"~ NEW Webster's Pages Postcards from Paris II~!

Good morning! Another scheduled post coming you way :) But it's a good one- I'm so excited because I FINALLY get to share with you one of my CHA projects for Webster's Pages!! I've used the gorgeous Postcards from Paris II collection which you've quite likely seen already- it really is stunning. But if not, then you're in for a real treat! The beautiful and talented Brandin O'Neill has really knocked it out of the park with this one!

"Beautiful"
This range is a fussy cutter's DREAM. I knew the moment that I saw the elegant chair that my little girly was going to have a seat on it- no doubt about it ;). And I just happened to have the sweetest photo for it too!

Just LOOK at this collection...


And what would we do without a pile of coordinating embellishments to keep us busy??











Here's a little bit of a closer look at what I created today:




Are you in love yet?? I know I am! :) :) :)
You can browse all of the new collections HERE

I hope you have a great weekend and can't wait to see you when I get back :)!
Take care,

14 comments:

zenevak said...

Totally adorable! Love what you have done with this gorgeous range!

Lizzyc said...

Wow this layout looks amazing with all the fussy cutting, and love the way your DD is sitting on the chair, and what a stunning range this is... have fun at CHA!

Romy said...

Gosh, your lay-out looks truly magical! I really adore the wonderful scenery that you created around the photo.

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful layout .Gr Elly

morkaren said...

Dejlig, dejlig LO med lillepigen i den fine stol. knus morkaren.

Unknown said...

Wow! Gorgeous fuzzy cutting!! Cutest pic ever!!Love your work!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Such FUN...it made me laugh to see him sitting in that big chair...fabulous fussy cutting from the photo to the elements...& it is a gorgeous range:):)

Davi said...

Fabulous LO, love all those wonderful elements you combined and the fun way you seated your daughter on the chair,just perfect!! Its a great kit!

Unknown said...

Beautifully done! I love the peacock!!!
Lots of pretty embellies in this line!!

Happy Crafting
tracie
http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

Carin McDonough said...

Beautiful layout, your little girl looks adorable in the chair! :)

Laurie said...

wow this has got to be my fave WP line yet, gorgeous!!!!!!!!
and your layout, it really doesn't get cuter than your little angel sitting in the chair, so clever!

Mrs Frizz said...

look at those gorgeous wee bags and those embellishments ... ooh-la-la ... very 'noice' ...

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous Erin!! Love the fun, whimsical look on this layout!

Denise van Deventer said...

Stunning page...everything is so gorgeously perfect! Beautiful!