Monday, July 1, 2013

Blue Fern Studios Sketch Challenge {and some NEWS!}

Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend :)

It's hard to believe that it's the beginning of yet another NEW month- can you believe it?! I know I can't. Our summer started so late that it's hard to accept that we're already half-way into it :(. 

But today I am here to share with you the newest sketch challenge that is up over at Blue Fern Studios, and I have some pretty awesome news to share as well!

Here is the sketch challenge for July:

And of course, there are some goodies to be won! One lucky randomly drawn winner will be playing with this:


The rules are simple!

1.) Feel free to interpret the sketch as you please by means of taking it as-is or flipping/turning/mirroring it to suit your needs! 

2.) You must use at least one piece of Blue Fern Studios chipboard- but you do not need to use the pieces featured in the sketch! You can find the store nearest you HERE. {Please do not use any other brand of chipboard on your project please!}

3.) Upload your project using the Inlinkz tool below at the bottom of the sketch post HERE by July 31st, 2013.
 
You are welcome to create a layout, card, tag, altered item or whatever your little heart desires! Just as long as the sketch is the starting point for your inspiration :)
 
**And now for my announcement**
 
I'm SO excited to share that I will be joining the 7 Dots Studio design team for the next 6 months! I have loved their papers since first being introduced to them through C'est Magnifique and am so happy to be given this opportunity!!

You can see the official announcement HERE which includes the full lineup of amazing designers and guest designers :)
 
See you soon :)

14 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

This is a really great sketch to use for lots of things, and now I´ve finally got my blog, I may give it a try this time he he.
Biiiig CONGRATS with the new DT spot on 7dotsStudio too. Can´t wait to see, what you´ll create there then. Best of luck with that challenge, but I´m sure, you´ll do an awesome job there too.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new DT Erin, I am sure you will smash it :)

Patty O'Malley said...

Congrats, Erin!

Laurie said...

congrats on your exciting news!! can't wait to see what you do with 7dots :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! What an accomplishment.
I just know you are will WOW them with all your awesome talent!!

Good Luck and Best Wishes,
Tracie
http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

Carin McDonough said...

Congratulations! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats on your new Team, Erin!! So exciting!!

Lizzyc said...

well done on your new dt, that is an awesome sketch !!

Chantalle said...

Congrats! You are absolutely perfect for 7Dots!

Ella Swan said...

Oooops I thought I had already commented here! Such wonderful news Erin!! I am so happy for you!!! You have some awesome gigs this year!!!!

sandi said...

Oh yes! You are going to be perfect, perfect, perfect on this team!!!!!!!!

Mrs Frizz said...

congratulations ... look forward to seeing your creativity ... you are going to be just busy enough ...

Denise van Deventer said...

Congrats Erin...this is super news! Your work is really fabulous and so it is no surprise at all, and certainly so deserved!;-)

Eila Sandberg said...

Michele sure knows how to swing her wand! and you have a most bountiful fairy god mother too! so many fabbo gigs - CONGRATULATIONS!!! methinks this is the year of the sisters weehoo! xoxox