Monday, December 31, 2012

Webster's Pages: Introducing "New Beginnings"~! & A Layout

Good morning everybody~! It is the very last day of 2012 here- I know some of my friends on the other side of the world have already celebrated the new year, but I'm here still sitting in the old one :)- but that's okay! Because guess what? Webster's Pages is ready to reveal to you their final collection for Winter CHA 2013, "New Beginnings"~!


"My Animal"
I chose to scrap an everyday photo of my little Gunner, who I've longed called "Animal"- and just thought this collection was perfect for this page! But as you will see, this range is suitable for scrapping not only everyday magic, but some special occasions too!

Here's a look at the papers available in this line:
US2044D_650
US2045D_650
US2046D_650
US2047D_650
US2048D_650
US2049D_650
US2050D_650
US2051D_650
US2052D_650
US2053D_650
US2054D_650
US2055D_650


As you can see, this collection speaks to so many different styles and occasions! You could scrap your Spring photos, Easter moments, celebrate the welcoming of a new baby, preserve the memories of your little children- SO many possibilities here! But one thing's for sure- in my part of the world where we're entering the darkest and coldest time of year- this pretty pastel collection is like a breath of fresh air~ and definitely makes me dream of Spring!!

Here's some closeups of my project, with just a hint of the embellishments that go along with this collection:




Here's a look at the entire "New Beginnings" collection (which you can WIN today- and I'll tell you how!)


If you love what you see, then head on over to the Webster's Pages blog HERE, for up to FOUR chances at winning this delightful collection~! What better way to ring in the new year?!

Have a fabulous day~!

6 comments:

Romy said...

It's such a beautiful and sweet lay-out! I loved these papers the first moment I saw them, but you made me love them even more :)

Patty O'Malley said...

The layout is so beautiful! Love that paper collection.

morkaren said...

Dine LO er meget smukke, og en glæde at se, men det er lige så stor en glæde at se dine kære børn, jeg vil ønske dig og din familie et rigtig godt nytår, knus morkaren.

Amy Voorthuis said...

Oh this is lovely Erin....your such a lucky girl being a designer for Webster's Pages! This is such a sweet collection! They are also very lucky to have you in there team......Happy Newyear sweety xox Amy :)

Adriana B said...

These papers are so divine, so love your layout
wishing you an Very Happy New year ahead :)

Keren Tamir said...

He is such a cutie!! and love how you scrapbooked this beautiful page about him!!