Friday, December 28, 2012

"Nature Girl"~ [Webster's Pages]

Good morning yet again, my blog friends~! I told you the end of this month would be a busy one for me, as here I am appearing on your blog roll once again, ha! Repercussions of time off for the holidays ;)...

It's Friday here in my part of the world, and it's been a nice short week as DH had Monday and Tuesday off, and now the weekend! Can you believe the New Year is just around the corner?! Any plans? Not here- I'm not a huge fan of New Year's [long story- I'll save it], so I'm hoping to maybe get some crafting done now that the holidays have subsided. And today I'm going to share with you a canvas I had a little bit of fun with, mixing some old [but always amazing] AND new Webster's Pages products!

"Nature Girl"
I've combined a bit of the complementary papers in the Park Drive, Sunday Picnic, & Let's Celebrate collections.


As well as some Perfect Accents from the Best Friends collection, including the pretty brown heart seen above and the "Girlfriend" piece below...


The Park Drive "Journaling Cards" are just so versatile. Here I've used one to ground my photo [I couldn't help myself and just had to do the double photo thing again!]. Generally, when I find something I love, I use it until I get sick of it :)~!


 And a quick close look at the texture. Can you spot another new love? Micro Beads :D~! I felt like I was decorating a cookie with sprinkles, haha!


Products Used:


Other Products Used:



That's all, folks~!! Have a great day and see you AGAIN tomorrow [ha!]~

8 comments:

Theresa said...

Love the flowers and the layering thanks as always for sharing.

morkaren said...

Dine LO er altid en oplevelse, der er så meget at se på, og jeg kan godt lide dine dobbelt fotos, det tror jeg, jeg skal prøve. knus morkaren.

Sonia said...

Fabulous layout dearest Erin^_^
Love the colors used and pastel colors and flowers^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Vivi Morais said...

Perfect, Erin!!! Like always!!
xx

Patty O'Malley said...

So pretty! Love the double photo effect. I, too, am not a fan of New Year's Eve. I find it a bit depressing.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a gorgeous page, Erin!! Love the microbeads!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Lizzy Hill said...

Love it...that journaling tag works soo well...gorgeous colour combo & micro beads...yum:):):))

Ashley Horton said...

I really love the "girly" feel you created on the Nature themed layout, Erin! And the revealed corrugated cardboard adds some great texture!