Sunday, December 2, 2012

Once Upon A...Sketch: December~!

Hi everyone :). I'm in the middle of making delicious Oreo Truffles (ever had them?), but while they firm up a bit in the freezer, I thought I'd hop on here and share with you this month's sketch challenge over at Once Upon A...Sketch~!

The theme is "December", however you wish to interpret that- but you must follow the sketch and there must be some sort of journaling on your layout (hidden journaling is just fine!). Here is my take:

"Almost December"
This is my beautiful baby girl Aspen out playing in the yard not long ago. We didn't have any snow at that point, but it was definitely cold and she was just so precious in her warm little sweater and winter hat :). 
My hidden journaling is on the tag to the right of my photos.
The chipboard Polaroid frame is from Scrap FX.

Here is this month's sketch:

And some close-ups too!




Of course, there is a HUGE lineup of prizes to be won, so you'll definitely want to put this challenge at the top of your to-do list! See the full list of goodies HERE, as well as official rules and how to play :). 

Cannot WAIT to see what you come up with for this challenge~! See you soon! (gotta get back to those Oreo Truffles :D...)~

18 comments:

Vivi Morais said...

Erin... It's perfect, perfect, perfect... I can't say nothing... Congrats!!!! You rock!!

xx

Have a nice week

Lizzy Hill said...

Gosh this is marvellous ...the pics & those amazing flower clusters & layers...really lovely. New fave!!!!!

Ava Gavloski said...

gorgeous gorgeous

avag

Keren Tamir said...

This is stunning Erin!,,

Ashley Horton said...

Mmmmm!! Oreo Truffles are so yummy! :) Love the layered photo on this Erin, in the different sizes! And great title placement over the little Polaroid frame!

Heather Jacob said...

wow wow wow !!!!!! so dreamy and heavenly, just absolutely glorious work Erin , but I think you know I am a great big fan of yours xoxoxo

Romy said...

It is such a gorgeous girly lay-out! That photo is really sweet and your lay-out beautifully reflects the soft feel to it.

cebelica said...

Another gorgeous LO. I love all the details. Hugs! xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning Erin!

morkaren said...

Skønt LO, med din dejlige lille Aspen, dine farvevalg er som sædvanlig så smukke og piget. knus morkaren.

Jasmine S said...

Erin this is so so stunning. It has gone onto my faves list. The colours are beautiful, love the double photo and the florals, de lish.

sandi said...

Wow! This is just absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Jytte said...

Oh my oh my!! This is stunning!! Lovely details!! LOVE it!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh my! This is truly gorgeous! The background is beautiful as well as the cluster of flowers and bow. Never had oreo truffles--sounds delicious!

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is stunning, I love the two sized photos together, that wonderful cluster of flowers, the whole page is beautiful.. love it..

Chloe said...

Love love love this gorgeous page - I am intrigued by the layered photo - it looks amazing! Love all the detail - so pretty :-)

Dani Cristina said...

FABULOUS project,really love it! :)

Ella Swan said...

Ooooh I need to know more about those oreo truffles!! My diet is on the downhill slide & I need to make hay while the sun shines!!!! Erin your projects honestly make me want to weep with joy. This is such a beauty I could just cry - in a GOOD way. That photo is absolutely precious & everything about this is 100% stunning!!