Friday, December 21, 2012

C'est Magnifique: January Kit Sneak~!!

Hi there everyone. I'm certain that most of you are kicking it into high gear right about now, getting in those last minute preparations for the fast upcoming holiday~! I'm so excited for it to be here, but a little saddened as well because it'll be just as soon over :(. I love Christmas and everything that goes along with it, and with the days just flying by so fast I feel as if I haven't been able to enjoy it as much as I normally do- so I'm definitely going to focus on spending every moment with my kids and doing something "Christmasy", whether it be a project with them or baking some more goodies for the big day!

But before I can do that, I need to share with you a little sneak of the January Kit from C'est Magnifique! And this particular layout has a bit of a story behind it~!

"Timeless"
Okay, so I threw a little bit of a "scrappy tantrum" with this one. I was struggling with what I wanted to accomplish, then I screwed up, and then I just lost all control, lol! So I just made an angry, careless mess and after calming down a bit, came back and finished what turned out to be a feminine, sweet layout backed by a little bit of grunge due to my tumultuous creative process! In the end, I feel okay...but it was quite the adventure getting there! Isn't that how it works sometimes?!






From the Flower Add-On:
Prima: Lucerne: Belle
Prima: Firefly: Stone
Making Memories: Pink Dot & Lace Flower Millinery

From the Embellishment Add-On:
Prima: Alphabet Stickers: Fairy Belle
Pink Paislee: Collage Cards: Spring Jubilee
Prima: Vintage Trinkets; Fairy Belle


From My Stash:
The Crafter's Workshop Wall Mask
Prima Mask
Modeling Paste
Glimmer Mists
Gesso
Stamp
Ink
Cardboard
Dictionary Page

Take a look at the beautiful "Mother Nature" line from 
Ruby Rock-it, an Australian manufacturer. 

Our Flower Add-on includes a beautiful vine and flowers from Prima and Making Memories.

The Embellishment Add-on is a collection of embellishments from Pink Paislee, Prima, Ruby Rock-It, Kaisercraft and Scrap FX.
The paper collection, and both add-ons are available for purchase in our Store.  
We also have a few items from the embellishment add-on available individually.

Thank-you for taking a minute out of your busy holidays to stop in here for a look :)~ I hope you have a great weekend (not sure if I'll be around or not!)~!! Take care :).

13 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a gorgeous layout, Erin!!! You'd never know about your scrappy tantrum (Lol!) it's sooo sweet!!!

Lizzyc said...

Wow whatever it was that you felt during the process of creating this layout it certainly is full of passion.. and this looks so beautiful.. I really love it!

Irina Gerschuk said...

Adorable!

Adriana B said...

gorgeous details on layout, great kit :)

sandi said...

Wow! This is absolutely stunning!

morkaren said...

Utroligt smukt. juleknus morkaren.

Unknown said...

I love how it turned out!! I love the flowers and all the embellishments!!!

Anytime you want to clear out your craft stuff just let me know :-)

Evgenia said...

Beautiful!

Patty O'Malley said...

I wish my messes looked this beautiful! I know what you mean by the Christmas days passing too quickly. I always enjoy the days leading up to it the most. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Laurie said...

LOVE the way you framed her sweet little face, so adorable!!

Unknown said...

what gorgeous layout can look whole day so wonderful detail's

Merry christmas
xx Carla

Svetlana Austin said...

Erin, this is so beautiful! that little face inside the round frame is beyond adorable! so sweet!
merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your wonderful family! have a fantastic year filled with many special moments! ♥

Sandra said...

Erin this turned out so well and I love what you did with the clock and its hands. I don't know where all your creativeness comes from, you're amazing.