Wednesday, December 26, 2012

C'est Magnifique January Kit Reveal~!

Hello dear friends~ how you've been missed~!! I took a blissful few days "off" from blogging/scrapping to enjoy the Christmas holiday with my family and I thoroughly enjoyed myself! My sister Kelly and family came up for a couple of days, as well as 5 cousins and an uncle, who all joined us at my brother's house for Christmas Eve. All my hard work at baking paid off and was enjoyed, as well as an amazing ham supper (despite my oven taking a dive). It definitely gives me a warm feeling being surrounded by so many people I love and there's nothing sweeter than watching excited children on Christmas morning- especially my oldest, Wyatt. He's 5 years old and at that awesome all-out Santa-believing age and it was such a joy to see him go outside in the morning to see that the reindeer had eaten the carrots he'd left out there for him. In fact, we'd had deer in the yard that night, so much to my delight (and his!) there were tracks by the porch, right where he'd left the carrots. And then he was back inside and up the stairs to see all the presents and make sure that Santa had taken care of the milk and cookies he'd placed there for him :).

Having my sister and her two girls here to share in the Christmas morning is something I will always cherish. She is my best friend and I love my nieces so much- and that they make the trip up here every year to be with us means the world to me :). It truly would not be the same without them here!

So I hope you all were able to enjoy some precious time with your families as well. And though saying good-bye to Christmas is never easy on me, I know that I've got to get back to reality and that is exactly why I am here today :). Because today is kit reveal day at C'est Magnifique and I'm happy to be able to share with you the beautiful January Kit, of which you've already had a little sneak peek! But before I show you the whole gorgeous kit, let's take a look at another one of my layouts created with it :):

"Eat Cake"

What little kid doesn't love cake? This photo of my Gunner and his crazy cake face is just too adorable! I love the blue/black combo available in the January kit. And all of the fussy cutting opportunities are awesome! I really had fun putting this layout together :).




 
From the Flower Add-On:
Prima: Lucerne: Belle
Prima: Firefly: Stone
Prima: Sassy: Aqua

From the Embellishment Add-On:
Prima: Alphabet Stickers: Fairy Belle
Kaisercraft: Rub-ons: After Five Collection Quotes

From My Stash:
Prima Mask
Modeling Paste
Seed Beads
Border Punches
Stamp
 
Our January Kit "Flights of Fancy"
 
Kit Contents:
 
Patterned Paper and Embossed Cardstock:
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Post Card
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Framework
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Harmony
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Flock
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Pensive
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Point of time
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Flutterby
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Royale
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Geometric
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Royale

Embellishments:
American Crafts: Thickers: Black Glitter
Prima: Soubrette: Blue/Green
Prima: Chalk Edger: Old Road
Prima: Say it in Crystals: Mix 6
Prima: Shabby Chic Treasures Resin: Cherubs
Leaky Shed: Chipboard Clock
CathiO: Crocheted Butterfly
Prima: Fleur de Lys: Latte
Prima: Printed Chipboard: Fairy Belle
Prima: Printed Twill
 
 
This kit is just LOADED~!! If you'd like to snag one for yourself, head on over to the store HERE and get one before they're gone! In the January section of the store you can also purchase the add-ons and some individual items as well. But they do go fast, so don't delay!
 
And stop in again soon as I still have two more layouts and a canvas that I've created using this delightful kit. Have a great evening and thanks so much for allowing me to share :). 
 
Good night!

12 comments:

Miranda Edney said...

Dear Erin, you are so TALENTED!

Romy said...

Gosh, what an amazing lay-out! So very soft and pretty.

Glad to hear you have had a wonderful Christmas :)

Lili Sulastri said...

Very pretty layout. Love the soft colours.

Mrs Frizz said...

bea.u.ti.ful ...

Patty O'Malley said...

What a beautiful layout! The kit looks gorgeous. I can't think of a better way to spend the holiday than with family.

Chloe said...

This is just gorgeous!! LOVE the addition of the seed beads!! So cute :-) oh yes, just love the pic too :D

Amy Voorthuis said...

Oh wow Erin, love his cute little cakeface!! Love the way you talk about your family so much love there.... Your lo is AMAZING and what an gorgeous kit way to go..love to see how you've used that beautiful clock..xox Amy

Athanasia said...

Amazing page! Love the beads!!!

Lizzyc said...

It sounds like you had a lovely Christmas, I did too! This layout is stunning, what a gorgeous photo, and I love the design and all the fussy cutting really looks wonderful... beautiful layout, and Happy New Year too!

morkaren said...

Dejlig "kagedreng" i smukke omgivelser. knus morkaren.

Vivi Morais said...

Perfect again, Erin!!!
Congrats!!
xx

PattyC said...

Gorgeous Erin! I love the addition of the modeling paste. I am so glad that you and your family had a great holiday!