Thursday, July 26, 2012

C'est Magnifique: Another Look!

Hi there everyone. I'm hoping this post is being delivered to you via auto post! But if you've ever used Blogger before, then you know that auto post isn't always as reliable as one hopes it to be, lol...

I'm here today to share with you yet another look at the August kit from C'est Magnifique :)!

"A Mother"
I loved this quote and knew I wanted to use it for sure! I've scrapped this photo before, but when searching for some photos of myself with the kids, I realized that I spend almost all of my time BEHIND the camera and have very few :(. Something I will need to remedy! 



 From the Flower Add-On:
Green Tara: Ivory Heirloom Flower
Green Tara: White Velvet Rose
Webster's Pages: Everyday Poetry Princess Petals
ManorHouse: Aug Collection
Petaloo: Black Berry Picks
Prima: Summer Mix Pankita Rose Flowers

From the Embellishment Add-On:
May Arts: Pink Satin Pleats Ribbon
Kaisercraft: Lakehouse Die Cuts
Prima: Bead Pins

From My Stash:
Martha Stewart Border Punches: Garden Rail & Eyelet Lace
doily
gesso

Thank-you for taking the time out of your day to stop here :). To get ahold of the August kit once it has been fully revealed on the 1st of August, you will find it HERE. The add-ons are already available. And for info on how to join, visit the FAQs section HERE.

Have a great day!

19 comments:

Jasmine S said...

So beautiful. I love the design and your layers of papers and punched borders and photo and flowers and wishing well etc etc....lol. Gorgeous.

Georgia Heald said...

Just gorgeous Erin, really love how that wood paneling is slightly lifted off the page, very cool =)

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Stunning LO, Erin!! The flower clusters are so gorgeous and love the contrast of the woodgrain against the softer elements and papers!! Thanks for the inspiration!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

love the distressed wood look!

Keren Tamir said...

so beautiful Erin! the quote is truly beautiful!!

Unknown said...

So so soooo gorgeous, Erin, as always! Miss you..call me when you get a chance, my house is oddly quiet this morning without my phone ringing!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the pretty natural feel to this layout Erin and the well is a great embellishment!

Laurie said...

So very pretty, don't you love kissing little boy cheeks, my fave activity! I love that quote, may have to use it myself!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous page Erin, I love that quote too :)

Rachael Funnell said...

WOWZERS! Erin... This is Soooooo G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!! Love the Clusters, the brick work on 1 side!!!
& Those photo's Are SUPER CUTE... x

Andrea said...

that brick paper is great and the photo is adorable!

Lizzyc said...

And wow.. I have just finished drooling over the last layout and this one is stunning as well.. I really love the brick wall on the right side and the photos are really lovely.. gorgeous flowers again.. and so many details to love.. beautiful....

Kay F said...

This is really lovely & sweet. Beautiful design and that quote is very heartwarming & so very true!

Mrs Frizz said...

your embellishment clusters ... I keep ooh-ing and aah-ing over them ... fabulous ... gorgeous layout and I guess we are all more than a little guilty of being behind the camera instead of in front of it.

Svetlana Austin said...

wow! it is truly and amazing LO! I totally love that with all the different patterns it is all black and white and just that cluster around the photo's has color. love it! ♥

Debbie said...

So beautiful Erin! Love the sweet pictures amongst your beautiful clusters of embellishments!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Gorgeous!! Love the quote!

Ella Swan said...

Love this! Remarkable job!!

Eila Sandberg said...

My gosh! that kit seems to have endless possibilities and you are seeing so many of them. Love everything you create Erin, pretty pretty all of it! xoxo