Tuesday, June 26, 2012

C'est Magnifique Full Kit Reveal!!

Good morning :). I hope you're all well! I know I am- I get to show you the full July kit reveal for C'est Magnifique! As previously mentioned, I love this kit- it's stunning. And I can guarantee you they won't last long- so if you'd like to purchase a kit for yourself, visit the July section of the store here. Of course, if you'd like to make sure you receive one of C'est Magnifique's one-of-a-kind kits every month- check out the join page here.

But before I share with you the full reveal, let's take a look at a couple more of my projects I created with this kit. I will show you a couple of them today and the rest tomorrow so as not to overwhelm!!

"Young Guns"
Having two boys, I make a lot of "boy" layouts. So even with a kit as feminine as this one, I can usually manage to find a way to create a masculine layout. This one is for my middle child, Gunner. My husband likes to call him "Guns", which is just one of many nicknames we have for him. I started playing with the blues and greens, then threw in some brown and hints of orange. I love how the colors complemented my sepia photos (which I never use!), and created an almost tropical look...

From the Flower Add-On:
Maya Road: Small Roses Ribbon: Turquoise
Petaloo: Daisies: Blue & Green

From the Embellishment Add-On:
My Mind's Eye: Be Happy Chipboard Elements
Prima: En Francais Alphabet Stickers
Pink Paislee: London Market: Collage Sheets
Prima: Nature's Garden Crystal Border

From My Stash:
The Crafter's Workshop 6x6 "Bricks" Template
Texture Paste
Gesso

"Lil' Spring Chicken"
This is a photo of my little girl, playing in the grass at my mom's house. When picking out the papers to assemble this layout, I was trying to figure out what I was going to use to "anchor" my photo- when I saw and realized that the Pink Paislee "Collage Sheets" packaging was a perfect, coordinating fit! I just love little lightbulb moments like that! Add some stitching and a bit of trim tied at the top, and you have a beautiful, upcycled embellishment :).

From the Flower Add-On:
Prima: Millicent Vine: Doodle Deux
Prima: Tasha: Frost
Prima: Lady Godiva: Strawberry Ice
Petaloo: Daisies: Blue & Green

From the Embellishment Add-On:
My Mind's Eye: Be Happy Chipboard Elements
Prima: En Francais Alphabet Stickers
Prima: Fairy Belle Stamps
Pink Paislee: London Market: Collage Sheets (Packaging only)

From My Stash:
Martha Stewart Border Punches: Eyelet Lace & Garden Rail
doilies
texture paste
gesso

"Always Be True to Yourself" Tag
From the Flower Add-On:
Prima: Millicent Vine: Doodle Deux
Prima: Tasha: Frost

From the Embellishment Add-On:
My Mind's Eye: Be Happy Chipboard Elements
Pink Paislee: London Market: Collage Sheets

From My Stash:
Martha Stewart "Garden Rail" border punch
cheesecloth
doily

***And here is the full kit reveal :)...
 ***Along with these beautiful papers from Inkido (Sweden) & Teresa Collins...
***Flower Add-On w/flowers from Prima Marketing, Manor House Creations, & Petaloo...
***Embellishment Add-On...

You can see why I love this kit so much!! It's gorgeous :). 

Thanks for coming over today~ will be back tomorrow with one more layout and a card to complete my projects for July. 

Take care~

19 comments:

Laurie said...

wow Erin, so much eye candy in this post! that tag, holy cow, that would be a gift in itself, how beautiful! love the page with Gunner and how the pearls are dropping around his photo and the little banner and of course Aspen's page is so pretty and girly, just perfect :)

Melenia Agapides said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them!!!!!!!!!!

GLOANN said...

Yes, that packaging is so perfect for grounding the photos. Love to recycle and get every penny's worth out of my scrap goodies. Beautiful work, Erin.

Unknown said...

Beautiful creations, Erin!! I really love the colors in that kit, so pretty!! Your tag is awesome, can I have it ;)?

Missy Whidden said...

Beautiful, as always, Erin! I love how you can make a boy page out of these feminine items...so gorgeous. I love the pinks in the Spring Chicken page...so perfect for a girly page. That tag is amazing...so many great details. Love them all!

Ashley Horton said...

LOVE that title for your first page Erin, and the green, blue, and brown looks really awesome togehter! And the packaging on the second one, was a perfect ground for your photos!! Sometimes the packages are just as good as what's in them!! :) The tag is really gorgeous and you did such a great job with everything in this kit!!

Елена Казарцева said...

Шикарные странички и открытка!

Jingle said...

WOW! These are just beautiful!

Eila Sandberg said...

My gosh Erin! all your projects are really really so gorgeous! the colours, the embellishments, everything is yummilicious! As Laurie says, the tag would be a gift in itself! xoxo

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Amazing LO's and tag!! Love all the layering and on Gunner's page, how you placed his photos on top of the embellies to really make them pop!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Heather M said...

Love it all! My favorite is Gunner's LO. Love the blue roses, the die cut paper & the crystal border.

HappytoScrap+Craft+Draw said...

Happy to be your new follower!! I LOVED the lo called, "Young Guns"... very blue and the pearls were a nice touch! "Lil' Spring Chicken" was also cute with the roses background & the various layers! :)

Debbie said...

So much to look at and take in! Your creativity ceases to amaze me. Two gorgeous layouts and one beautiful tag! Can't wait to see what else you have to show us!

Lizzyc said...

Wow! the kit looks wonderful and you have used it so beautifully, so many details on each layout.. gorgeous photos, so many layers and stunning papers and flowers.. each one a masterpiece.. love them all!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Stunning LO's & a kit full of gorgeous goodies....you rocked it here:):):):)

Carin McDonough said...

Loving the kit and your layouts and tag are gorgeous! :)

Ella Swan said...

Totally blooming gorgeous my dear! Each and every one of them but especially the tag!!

Mrs Frizz said...

The kit absolutely rocks and so too does your creativity Erin ... beyond gorgeous ...

Svetlana Austin said...

Erin your projects are always so detailed! just amazing work! ♥