Friday, May 15, 2015

NEW from Prima: Garden Fable!

Good morning everyone! Today I'm super excited to share with you a brand NEW release from Prima: Garden Fable. It is a stunning, mixed media, vintage-inspired collection.

And with it I created an art journal that includes a bit of fussy cutting, layering, dimension, and pretty details...

"Garden Fable Art Journal"






An assortment of Prima metals were added and complimented the vintage bird houses quite nicely :).

Here's a look at more from this gorgeous collection...


For more projects featuring this collection, as well as a GIVEAWAY, head on over to the Prima blog today!!

Products used for my art journal:
 
 
Have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

Romy said...

Gorgeous collection and, above all, gorgeous project! I really love what you did with these papers.

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Beautiful project! I'm going to have to get my hands on that collection!

Patty O'Malley said...

So pretty!

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks AMAZING....& those metal bits. They are my favest part :):)

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Great art pages, Erin!!! I love Prima collections!

~Vanessa W

Lizzyc said...

Your art journal cover looks wonderful, so many details.. Amazing fussy cutting. That looks like a wonderful collection!

Caty said...

So beautiful project Erin!! I love these papers!!! gorgeous journal page!! Big hugs.

Davi said...

Awesome job on the journal cover Erin!! love the results :)