Monday, October 27, 2014

"Strawberry Fields" Layout for Webster's Pages!

Good morning everyone! Believe it or not, I'm up with a new post today. Things are winding down for me here after 6 long months of canning after continual foraging and harvesting. It's getting colder and winter could arrive at any moment...it's always a mad dash to get everything settled before we find ourselves under snow.

But I have been creating, I have! :)

I had the pleasure of using a gorgeous collection from Webster's Pages which I hadn't yet had the chance. It was released just a little while back and is called "Strawberry Fields". It is just stunning! If you love it too, you can find it {HERE}.

"Do You Suppose She's a Wildflower?"

I love the cheerful colors of this collection and the fabulous country summertime feel of the patterns. I thought they paired nicely with this photo of my daughter feeding the chickens. 


I added a bit of fussy cutting, as well as some strips of the "Woodgrains Vellum" from the collection beneath my cluster here (the yellow patterned piece), as well as the strip directly above my photo. I've also used quite a few gorgeous Prima flowers, many new releases.


The various ATC cards available for cutting out with this collection make for great titles too! I love it when a collection allows me that luxury, rather than having to dig into my letter sticker stash to create my own. And I especially love when I can then use a title that I may not have thought of, yet fits so well, as in this case :)

Webster's Pages Products Used:

Strawberry Fields Collection Paper: Weathered
Strawberry Fields Collection Paper: Dream On
Strawberry Fields Collection Paper: Storyteller Sheet I
Strawberry Fields Collection Paper: Strawberry Patch
Strawberry Fields Collection: Woodgrains Vellum


Thank-you for stopping by today! I appreciate your visit :)

11 comments:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Beautiful layout!

Corine said...

These a gorgeous layout and picture !

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS! And so much fun!

Romy said...

It's such a gorgeous range of papers and you've done an amazing job with it! I love the summery colours and the lovely flowers!

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful layout, Erin! Love the bright flower against the woodgrain.

Paula said...

Beautiful layout! It is a gorgeous range & I love what you've done with it. Your flower clusters are always so stunning.

Lizzyc said...

It is amazing to think you are soon going to be under snow when we are soo hot over here! This layout is beautiful, love all the flowers and stencilling on your background too! Take care!

Caroline said...

Absolutely lovely. Gorgeous colour palette, especially the red & teal! Really cool background too. I'm not too familiar with Webster's Pages aside from seeing them occasionally. Note to self: research WP.... Tfs. C :)

Unknown said...

nice job erin this so fantastic that is a gorgeous paper !! Good work girl !! I LOVE IT :) !! REALLY the colors are what I looked forward to see!!
http://shimmerlyscrappy.blogspot.com/

Laurie said...

love that precious photo of Aspen and the colors in this layout are gorgeous, very nice Erin :)

Davi said...

Wow Erin this is a FABulous LO! I love all the details and lovely flowers you used. It looks so beautiful with you darling pic of you sweet daughter :)