Saturday, January 11, 2014

Prima: Bloom Collection {NEW Winter CHA 2014}

I'm here today with a look at another NEW collection from Prima:

Bloom Collection

Designed by the talented Jamie Dougherty, this collection is bound to inspire your inner artist!

"Inspire & Create" Bloom Book Cover
The Bloom Book is filled with page after page for inspiring and creating your artwork. And of course there are an array of flowers and embellishments to go with it- in a bright, beautiful color scheme you are sure to love!

Here I've used some of the paper from inside the book to create the title for my book cover, along with various background textures and some help from chipboard shapes, flowers, leaves, and more :)

The fabulous bloom girls in this collection are amazing! I loved this confident artsy girl- she just had to take center stage on my cover :). She's way cooler than me- but she gave me the confidence I needed to make my plan come together for this design. :)

Products Used:

980009 Bloom Collection Art Book
573065 Bloom Collection Paperclips
980108 Bloom Collection Brads
980153 Bloom Collection Chipboard Pieces
572099 Wire Thread Sweet Pink
572204 12x12 Stencil Anchors
921842 Poppies and Peonies Canvas Banners
575212 Freshly Picked
575151 Hand Delivered
575120 In Full Bloom
575168 Fragrant

I hope you are having a great weekend! I have Prima shares over the next few days, so don't miss out :)
Take care,

9 comments:

Marina Syskova said...

So bright colors!!! Mmmm)))

Гуля said...

Какая яркая и энергичная обложечка! Хочется заглянуть во внутрь!))

Patty O'Malley said...

This looks so pretty, Erin! The bloom girl is perfect for this art book.

Romy said...

Oh this is amazing! You really show off the beauty of this collection :)

Rhonda said...

Awesome job!! I love this collection...Jamie is one of my favorites. :o)

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely make - such bright and breezy colours perfect for the bright and breezy girl!
Alison x

Lynette Jacobs said...

Gorgeous...so rich in texture. I would love to watch you scrap.

zenevak said...

So lovely. Great texture and love the artsy girl and how you have incorporated her into your design. Just gorgeous!

Cari fennell said...

I LOVE this album!! You created such a beautiful piece. Thank you so much Erin. <3