Friday, February 12, 2016

Creating with NEW Webster's Pages!

I'm so happy to be able to share with you a layout that I created using the brand new "Make a Wish" collection from Webster's Pages!

It brings together so much that I love: gold, pink, pastels, adorable little details that make me question whether I'm crafting with scrapbook supplies or candy.

Seriously good enough to eat.


Paper strips and pieces, stickers, punched bits, embellishments on a stick, flowers, doily, cord, epoxy stickers, thread...so many pretty things to compliment my sweet daughter.


I don't really have a set formula or direction for the way I do things. I just tuck and add and adjust until it looks good.


And I actually never secure anything until I'm pretty much done. So gluing can be tedious, but I like to change around so much that there's just no other way.


Thanks for letting me share today :)

I hope you all have a great weekend!

7 comments:

angel said...

Piękny Layout! : Bardzo wesołe i optymistyczne kolory:)
Pozdrawiam
angel

Romy said...

Gorgeous photo and lay-out!

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful layout, gorgeous photo, happy to see you creating again!

Lili Sulastri said...

Lovely page, Erin.

Laura Turcotte said...

Gorgeous page!

Davi said...

A beautiful LO Erin, Love the background and the girly fun embelliels :) YOur little girl is quickly growing up!

Penny Light said...

GREAT WORK with such beautiful colors. Come join us again. We have some great prizes and some fun challenges. FANTABULOUSCRICUT.BLOGSPOT.COM Love TO see you again.