Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Prima: Featuring NEW Wood Icons!

Today's post is all about the new release wood icons from Prima! I must say I am absolutely in love with the fact that some of these come printed. If you're short on time (as I am MOST of the time), this is an absoulte time saver when it comes to wanting to dress up your wood icons. It's already done for you!

"Fall Tag"

I've used lots of "Cigar Box Secrets" goodies here! The "Special" sentiment is one such printed wood icon- isn't it awesome? I love it so much! The crown wood icon a little further up was actually flipped to the backside for the raw look :)

Hand-cut details, tons of new release flowers, and bling went into this tag. I really went for a blend of colors that would compliment the change of seasons here...


Follow along on the Prima blog all week for these fabulous embellishments and more!

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag.. love all the layers and flowers.. and the book paper leaves look wonderful..

Patty O'Malley said...

I love everything about this tag, Erin! Love that the wooden icons have printed images. The way you tie bows on your tags always looks so pretty. Maybe you can do a tutorial or video on how you make them.

Laurie said...

wow, this tag has so many great details, I don't know where to start, beautiful Erin :)